Join Us! EMTB Forums Rideout - Cannock Chase, 14th October

Crud249

Sep 22, 2018
Oswestry
Rob delete if not allowed

Hi all,
It's likely to be wet on Sunday! Lol. For anyone in need of a mudguard Ian from rockguardz will be joining the ride and will bring along a selection of mudguardz. I'm sure he will look after anyone that wants one ;)

Chris

DaveD444

Jul 9, 2018
Worcester
Hi Rob - I’m coming and bringing another 5 with me. There is some local knowledge amongst us if anyone wants to go off piste and try some of the local hand made trails too.

Dusty

Jul 14, 2018
Liverpool
Just be vigilant troops on thefts just read on a transit custom fb page 3 bikes were stolen out of a van ...luckily the thieves were spotted and bikes retrieved within an hour. It didn't mention if the thieves were arrested so just a heads up

Screenshot_20181013-092148_Facebook.jpg

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
It’s still windy today but not as bad as yesterday, it dries up well at the chase so expect to get a little muddy but not a disaster it is October after all.

Battery wise I usually do Dog & Monky in under 2hra easy solo with around 50% left and that’s at 18% eco 28% trail and 70% turbo.

I will be there around 10:15 in the morning, see you all then. I am happy to stick with some of the less ‘send it’ riders even though @Kiwi in Wales had me popping jumps at BPW last week for the first time.

GWS @Stumpy you will be missed

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
Good shout about bike theft, Dusty. Been a problem at Cannock In the past but with expensive ebikes getting more popular, they will become the obvious targets for the arseholes. Remember reading about some riders who caught someone in the act of stealing their bikes. They managed to cable tie him to a tree but unfortunately the police arrived before they could continue with the planned punishment.
What do the local riders to Cannock think about tyre pressure tomorrow with the wet ,slippy, stony trails? Also, back mudguard?

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
34 Riders on the list now ?

NOTE: New meeting times!!!!
  • Meet at Run and Ride (Postcode: WS12 0QU)
  • Meet 10:15am - 10:30am
  • Free Parking. Free bike wash.
  • 10% off in Run and Ride store on the day for EMTB Forums riders ?? (Thanks @All Mountain Coaching)
  • Set off 11am sharp
Run & Ride:
There will be a barrier that you need to go through. When you see a barrier you know you’re in the right place!

AF1QipOXX0_iS59OyRTd7-vvFtpW-CJfraVrixwGjoZY=s1024.jpeg

If anyone wants a Forum jersey, here's a free shipping link below. Please order through this, will automatically apply free shipping ?? I will bring the order with me tomorrow ?

Jersey Free Shipping automatically applied here: EMTB Forums Store

We are just planning the finer route details, but expect a run of Dog and Monkey then after a short snack /drink break we will split the group into those who want to do more off piste stuff, and those who'd like to do more of the regular marked trails, before regrouping at the end (gotta get a group photo for the Live Show on Tuesday night!!) and heading home.

Ride style:
Relaxed, fun, safe and chilled.

See you all there tomorrow, the largest group of EMTB riders I've ever seen YOU LEGENDS!!

@Rob Hancill
@E CRAFTYRR+
@Geoff Lee
@Virtualmeuk + 2
@Hinett
@Kangr
@Tunny
@Robotaff
@Dawson86
@steviedsolve
@zeeack
@MajorUpset
@Kiwi in Wales
@JetSetDemo
@FZPaul
@Paul Babbington
@Crud249 + 1
@Glyn
@billwarwick
@estoril
@Marcus Arrowsmith
@Stewjd
@MrDansDad
@Ebikegum
@DaveD444 +5
@All Mountain Coaching

Last edited:

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Rob delete if not allowed

Hi all,
It's likely to be wet on Sunday! Lol. For anyone in need of a mudguard Ian from rockguardz will be joining the ride and will bring along a selection of mudguardz. I'm sure he will look after anyone that wants one ;)

Chris
Thants fine - please if any commercial interests though to offer a discount as a gesture of goodwill. Let us know what that discount is!!

Stumpy

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
34 Riders on the list now ?

NOTE: New meeting times!!!!
  • Meet at Run and Ride (Postcode: WS12 0QU)
  • Meet 10:15am - 10:30am
  • Free Parking. Free bike wash.
  • 10% off in Run and Ride store on the day for EMTB Forums riders ?? (Thanks @All Mountain Coaching)
  • Set off 11am sharp
Run & Ride:

View attachment 6250

If anyone wants a Forum jersey, here's a free shipping link below. Please order through this, will automatically apply free shipping ?? I will bring the order with me tomorrow ?

Jersey Free Shipping automatically applied here: EMTB Forums Store

We are just planning the finer route details, but expect a run of Dog and Monkey then after a short snack /drink break we will split the group into those who want to do more off piste stuff, and those who'd like to do more of the regular marked trails, before regrouping at the end (gotta get a group photo for the Live Show on Tuesday night!!) and heading home.

Ride style:
Relaxed, fun, safe and chilled.

See you all there tomorrow, the largest group of EMTB riders I've ever seen YOU LEGENDS!!

@Rob Hancill
@E CRAFTYRR+
@Geoff Lee
@Virtualmeuk + 2
@Hinett
@Kangr
@Tunny
@Robotaff
@Dawson86
@steviedsolve
@zeeack
@MajorUpset
@Kiwi in Wales
@JetSetDemo
@FZPaul
@Paul Babbington
@Crud249 + 1
@Glyn
@billwarwick
@estoril
@Marcus Arrowsmith
@Stewjd
@MrDansDad
@Ebikegum
@DaveD444 +5
@All Mountain Coaching

Have a great day all!

Sep 13, 2018
Leominster
Such a shame, would really liked to have come along but I'm setting off on the Trans Cambrian Way on the 15th so the 14th is final prep day. Think this is the first time this route has been done on an eee'B too, can't find anything other than acoustic bikes. Will be a good battery management exercise (Got a spare battery tho). Will be testing the new GoPro 7 Black with the Removu after seeing it on the forum. Have a great day and wish me luck!! Haibike Power! ??

neils

Aug 28, 2018
Wokingham UK
Have a great day all! Had commitments today but next time though!
Looking forward to all the pics and video Rob.... Now go and own it all you EMTBers! :cool::p

GWS Stumpy! (y)

Geoff Lee

Sep 13, 2018
Weston Super Mare
Lads I'm sorry Les and I left the group. It was to cold to stay still any longer so needed a fast pace to keep warm.
Thank you to the other 3 lads that came with use. Very fast pace and enjoyable ride. Next time (in better weather) a group ride would be awesome.

Kangr

Patreon
Sep 14, 2018
Stoke on Trent
Had a great time, (only just thawing out now) nice to meet you guys, hopefully we will meet up again soon.
Commiserations to @All Mountain Coaching it just wasn't your day, Must of being gutting to have a ride cancelling mechanical a few mins in.
Don't know how I did it but a piece of mud went in my eye and I didnt notice until @All Mountain Coaching pointed it out to me, eye is swollen up and half closed now, but doesn't hurt. Either my contact lens trapped the mud and it scratched the eye or it protected it from being worse than it is.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles