It’s there any ebike shops in the northeast That how do you know something about EBikes?

Bmwgsboy

Aug 26, 2019
USA
For example the 4-5 shops that I have spoken with from New Jersey all the way up to mass have no clue of the mechanics of an ebike, except what they see on paper, and trying to sell one. if you flip over to the Europeans they are definitely ahead of the ball. I just really wanna purchase one but I have any issues and be given the runaround at a dealer, my best option at the moment would be a specialized Levo.

Crawford919

Aug 7, 2019
USA
Gear Bicycle Sales in Grove City PA is a Specialized dealer. They run the Specialized backed eMTB race team for the GNCC series and have demo bikes at all the races. They know their stuff with e bikes. They sell Specialized and Fantic. I deal with Jeff or John. They have been very helpful to me and are great people.
(724) 992-8180
Gearbicyclesales.com

Bmwgsboy

Aug 26, 2019
USA
Gear Bicycle Sales in Grove City PA is a Specialized dealer. They run the Specialized backed eMTB race team for the GNCC series and have demo bikes at all the races. They know their stuff with e bikes. They sell Specialized and Fantic. I deal with Jeff or John. They have been very helpful to me and are great people.
(724) 992-8180
Gearbicyclesales.com
Thank you. I’ll give them a call. I went to a bike shop yesterday to test the SL they had one there the S works model, but I didn’t use that one I tested an expert not the sl, I was blown away. What scared me was one of the employees I was chatting with said I can’t wait to get one but I have to wait till the mechanics get better at fixing them, I was blown away by the comment that was one of the employees so what does that tell you. Here in New Jersey people are still frowning on E bikes,

Crawford919

Aug 7, 2019
USA
Thank you. I’ll give them a call. I went to a bike shop yesterday to test the SL they had one there the S works model, but I didn’t use that one I tested an expert not the sl, I was blown away. What scared me was one of the employees I was chatting with said I can’t wait to get one but I have to wait till the mechanics get better at fixing them, I was blown away by the comment that was one of the employees so what does that tell you. Here in New Jersey people are still frowning on E bikes,
Yes I know what you mean. I’m in NC but my daughter rode for the Gear bikes team out of PA last year and that’s where we got our Levo and how I got to know those guys. I’ve found you need to find a shop where someone has motorcycle experience and then they are more on board with selling and working on e bikes. Those guys have dirt bike race and repair experience. We have since bought 2 Giants locally and have a great shop here. Also have a good Specialized dealerships with the local service manager having motorcycle experience. Not saying it’s a definite because my Giant dealer doesn’t have motorcycle experience they just have a great attitude and are good mechanics period. I let anyone who will accept ride my ebikes and most are, like you, blown away. Most people think they are MX bikes that will rip and tear in the turns and do 50 down the straits but after a ride they see how amazing they are and how they bring a whole new level of fun to biking young or old.

Bmwgsboy

Aug 26, 2019
USA
Yes I know what you mean. I’m in NC but my daughter rode for the Gear bikes team out of PA last year and that’s where we got our Levo and how I got to know those guys. I’ve found you need to find a shop where someone has motorcycle experience and then they are more on board with selling and working on e bikes. Those guys have dirt bike race and repair experience. We have since bought 2 Giants locally and have a great shop here. Also have a good Specialized dealerships with the local service manager having motorcycle experience. Not saying it’s a definite because my Giant dealer doesn’t have motorcycle experience they just have a great attitude and are good mechanics period. I let anyone who will accept ride my ebikes and most are, like you, blown away. Most people think they are MX bikes that will rip and tear in the turns and do 50 down the straits but after a ride they see how amazing they are and how they bring a whole new level of fun to biking young or old.
Thanks for your help gear bike are a 5 hour drive for me. I will give them a call.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles