Issue brand new turbo Levo fsh

Photohonesty

Jul 15, 2019
Perthshire
Received my first e bike today box a 2019 Turbo levo - the box was very damaged but the bike looked ok when I got it. Twice around the garden shifted to the big cog and the back wheel jammed and the hanger broken. Bike just set up, check list included so wondering what the heck was that all about - totally gutted. Any thoughts as what happened here could the hanger have taken a knock in transit pushing it close to the spokes?
F8E586A6-0052-4130-87B6-8AEC245926B6.jpeg

Jan 29, 2018
Nottingham
If that happened just on your first spin, chances are you hanger took a knock and as soon as any pressure was applied it snapped.

Shouldn't be too hard to fix, just give the company you got it from a call and get a new hanger.

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
The hanger is easy to replace but shouldn't have happened. They are a 13 quid part...Bad though..I would get a spare when they send you one as it's one thing if you are starting out you may knock and bend..

Photohonesty

Jul 15, 2019
Perthshire
Wouldnt be the first. My brand new NukeProof was delivered with a bent hanger and mech from transport. Hope you get it sorted.

Thanks Matt I called the shop today to tell them that the box had been damaged and they said to call with any problems - i’ll Do that tomorrow.

Most disappointing thing is in riding the bike for those few minutes it totally rocked I was all for going for a ride

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles