Levo Gen 3 Brand New 2022 S works Turbo Levo Won't Shut Off

bikeguy11

Subscriber
Oct 9, 2019
Oregon
I was stoked to find this bike actually available. Things have gone downhill quickly since it arrived at the shop. The problem is the bike won't shut off. They have done all kinds of diagnostic tests per Specialized and been in touch with the factory troubleshooters with no solution. Any of you have this issue and if so how was it resolved?

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
I would have thought the fault would be in the TCU...or whatever they called it on the new Levo....... since that is where the CAN power on switch is located. It is not a serviceable part so change out is the only option if that is indeed where the fault is.

bikeguy11

Subscriber
Oct 9, 2019
Oregon
I would have thought the fault would be in the TCU...or whatever they called it on the new Levo....... since that is where the CAN power on switch is located. It is not a serviceable part so change out is the only option if that is indeed where the fault is.
Specialized is telling my shop they've never heard of that problem, just bikes that suddenly shut off for various reasons. I feel bad for the shop people as they're all stand up folks that have always been very helpful and friendly.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles