Is this the sleeper EMTB of 2023?

dixie

Apr 16, 2019
isle of wight
I was skeptical after having a kenevo pimped out...weight worried me...I took the plunge....today made a rooty gulley climb section easily....I've only made once b4 in summer conditions.....boom...
On my way down a rough rutted rocky trail I was grinning for England....like riding in warm butter.
Ps my yamaha name badge fell off my motor cover 1st ride. Not that I care

Money Pit

Subscriber
Jan 27, 2024
UK
Rob was there a review video coming for this? A few of my mates own these now and I was curious what your final thoughts were .

Aug 18, 2022
Netherlands
New color scheme available:

1000029363.jpg

Money Pit

Subscriber
Jan 27, 2024
UK
Looks nice in that colour. Id still like robs review to materialise. Wonder what has caused him to hold off. Considering how well he helped promote it I'd have expected a full review by now.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Looks nice in that colour. Id still like robs review to materialise. Wonder what has caused him to hold off. Considering how well he helped promote it I'd have expected a full review by now.
I will get this sorted asap.

A mix of terrible weather and some bike releases slowed this down. Sorry for delay!

Money Pit

Subscriber
Jan 27, 2024
UK
I will get this sorted asap.

A mix of terrible weather and some bike releases slowed this down. Sorry for delay!
No need to apologise I understand you will have priorities and commitments. This bike just interested me because two of my friends bought it and would be good to see how your thoughts compare. Certainly a lot of bike for the money.

E-MAD MALC

Subscriber
Nov 16, 2021
EAST SUSSEX
I would certainly buy it in that colourway now, and seeing a quite few other reviews about the bike looking promising

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles