Invisiframe Kit on E+1, Gloss or Matt?

markoricho

Apr 9, 2022
York
Thinking of ordering a kit ready for when the bike lands, anyone invisiframed their good grey/black coloured e+1, the black parts appear to be matt so did you go gloss or matt kit?
Cheers.

Rickster

Subscriber
Feb 19, 2022
Ok BC Canada
Definitely matt. Gloss seems to make the invisaframe to be not as invisible. The matt blends better with the matt frame paint. My opinion only. Good luck !

ro1ex

Apr 3, 2022
Australia
Thinking of ordering a kit ready for when the bike lands, anyone invisiframed their good grey/black coloured e+1, the black parts appear to be matt so did you go gloss or matt kit?
Cheers.

Let us know how you go and please post some pictures if you get a chance!

markoricho

Apr 9, 2022
York
Let us know how you go and please post some pictures if you get a chance!

Will do, I contacted invisiframe and they used a gloss kit on the one on their site.
The black doesn't appear to glossy but hard to tell.

mike425

Jan 9, 2020
Sheffield
Depending where you are just take it to snake skin customs. He will design an plotter cut a full coverage kit specifically for your bike. Surprisingly cheap compared with the invisi frame kits

Donamici

Jan 1, 2022
Ireland
I went with gloss, after using matt on my previous bikes. There is more gloss paint than matt on the bike hence going with gloss. Very happy with the results, it's a good kit.

Donamici

Jan 1, 2022
Ireland
Whatever you do apply it in daylight, and not under artificial lighting. You're almost certain to miss air bubbles if you do it indoors.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles