Insurance

latefordinner

Apr 21, 2020
Bucks
Morning all, Just wondering how you all insure your steeds ? via household or otherwise ?
Just thought this may have been asked loads of times ! :rolleyes:

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Morning all, Just wondering how you all insure your steeds ? via household or otherwise ?
Just thought this may have been asked loads of times ! :rolleyes:
Never tried fortune I imagine. My house insurance wouldn't cover much more than 1000 long time ago last time i enquired and bike was 3000 at time changed days now though. Curious myself

KennyB

E*POWAH Master
Aug 25, 2019
Taunton
Yes, there was a thread on this a month or so ago. I couldn't add mine to house insurance, and couldn't change my house insurance. So bought a Litelok (sold gold secure which I found all insurance requires) for £85 and took there theft protection for £60 a year to cover any bike up to £10k.

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Yes, there was a thread on this a month or so ago. I couldn't add mine to house insurance, and couldn't change my house insurance. So bought a Litelok (sold gold secure which I found all insurance requires) for £85 and took there theft protection for £60 a year to cover any bike up to £10k.
That's better than I thought may look in 2 that. I had an Orange 20 years ago 1100 lot of money then they never took money of in the bank for the bike . Got stolen a year later got insurance but 3 locks on bike now been wary ever since .

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles