Insurance recomendations

Nickolp1974

Jul 30, 2019
Louth lincs
Looking to insure our 2 e-bikes, who would you go with?? Would prefer to keep separate to house. As value do i put RRP as the price I paid was £1.5k less on mine?

KennyB

E*POWAH Master
Aug 25, 2019
Taunton
This has been pretty much done to death recently, and the question was asked least week, hardly any replies so I don't think you'll get much response. Suggest you look for threads on this. I was advised to use RRP for insurance purposes.

Nickolp1974

Jul 30, 2019
Louth lincs
This has been pretty much done to death recently, and the question was asked least week, hardly any replies so I don't think you'll get much response. Suggest you look for threads on this. I was advised to use RRP for insurance purposes.

Yeah I thought it would of but browsing from tablet and when i click on search it just disappears, worth a shot asking though, thanks ;)

nikparab

May 20, 2021
India
I would prefer that you must go with IFFCO-Tokio. I have also take my two wheeler insurance from them and there are many advantages in getting insurance from them, you can save up to 70% on Premium, they have 24/7 claim assistance Customer service, 4 hours claim settlement process. So this is the main reason why I have taken my bike insurance from IFFCO-Tokio. But before getting insurance you must compare 2-3 company's policies and must look at which company gives own damage cover, damages to Third-Party, who must have a good Claim Settlement Ratio, Savings on Premium and must have easy claims process.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles