I have got myself a new toy!

Danijel

Aug 13, 2018
Netherlands
Today i got this beast and i can't wait to let her out and see how she rides on the trails! My Turbo Levo is going to my girlfriend so win win for everybody.
There is nog Focus section so i thought i post it in here.

What do you guys think?
IMG_20181031_190421.jpg

Danijel

Aug 13, 2018
Netherlands
Love mine, which model is it?
Is it a plus or non? interested to see how one rides with 2.6 and 30mm rims rather than 2.8.

Awesome! It's a Jam2 factory with a 2.5 DHF in the front and 2.4 DHR II in the rear. It's hard to say how it rides compared to a plus sized one. Never ridden one. I need to test to the bike on the trails but on paper it's looking real good. With the fox 36 and ex1 groupset.

What model do you ride?

highpeakrider

E*POWAH Master
Aug 10, 2018
Peak District
Mine is the base plus model but I’ve upgraded the forks to Yari to make the front end stiffer. I’ve also got the add on battery for longer rides.

I got it discounted as a 2018 model and will upgrade as required but it all seems good , I may upgrade as parts wear.

6E14B88B-D974-4D87-98F1-9B96DACAC99A.jpeg

Danijel

Aug 13, 2018
Netherlands
Mine is the base plus model but I’ve upgraded the forks to Yari to make the front end stiffer. I’ve also got the add on battery for longer rides.

I got it discounted as a 2018 model and will upgrade as required but it all seems good , I may upgrade as parts wear.

View attachment 7040
Looks really cool! Love the colors. What range are you getting with the added battery? I am coming from a 500wh Turbo Levo so the focus will be a bit less compared to that. I was also thinking of replacing the handlebars with ones with a bit more rise. This is really really flat.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles