How much should i sell my Focus Jam for?

d4voh

Oct 7, 2020
Lincoln UK
I bought a Focus Jam2 6.8 2021 for £4600 2 months ago. Any ideas on what I should realistically sell it for? Its only covered 170 miles, only a few cosmetic upgrades.

Thanks!

mak

🦷
Dec 27, 2019
uk
I would be looking at loosing a £1000 as soon as it left the shop and got muddy. To be honest if you kept it another 12 months I would still expect to be around the same price.
Selling after such a short time is always going to financially hurt but people need to move on and upwards hopefully? Nothing worse than selling assets just for cash, I've been there and its never a sellers market.
Then there's all that bollox about warranty when you sell on :rolleyes:

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
It might only be 2 months old and 170miles in, but be prepared for a big hit. Sadly, emtbs are not an investment.

I would take loads of photos, go big on the newness and pristine condition, have a really good reason for selling it. Then try the usual bike selling places, including on here! Prepare yourself for a loss of 25%. Then anything better will feel good. Take a look on all the selling places to see what the bikes are going for and pitch yours at the upper end of the range.

The good news is that emtbs are really hard to get hold of these days. A mint condition, hardly used emtb is rarer than rocking horse shit. You may do very well. I sure hope that you do! :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles