How are the stock pedals (2020 Levo)?

shacall2

Sep 25, 2019
California (SoCal)
I pick up my 2020 Levo Comp mid-next week. I have several trips planned immediately with family and friends, and want to get my pedals right before I go.

How are the stock pedals? Are they worth keeping on...or should I chuck them and go with the ones I'm familiar with on my pedal mtb?

Thanks!

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
They are not pedals you want to use really. They are cheap plastic. Little grip. Poor platform. They are supplied with the bike as a legal requirement and are the cheapest possible pedal that they could use.
Like most bike companies, they know riders will use their own preferred pedals. Keep them as an emergency set.
Fit better ones.

shacall2

Sep 25, 2019
California (SoCal)
They are not pedals you want to use really. They are cheap plastic. Little grip. Poor platform. They are supplied with the bike as a legal requirement and are the cheapest possible pedal that they could use.
Like most bike companies, they know riders will use their own preferred pedals. Keep them as an emergency set.
Fit better ones.

Great info, Rob! I'll get some new ones ordered right away. Love your YouTube channel, btw. You're doing a phenomenal job, and are the reason I'm getting into e-mtb.

grantini

E*POWAH Master
May 7, 2019
Delaware
Fit better ones.

Actually just throw them out because you already have like five other sets of pedals you would use first.... or is that just me?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles