Hola, Dutchie in the house

TrailDad

Aug 24, 2020
NL
Hi, 51 year old, beer drinking slammer here. I started bmx at 11, have made it to 2nd place nationals with that back then. Quited sports entirely for about 5 years and picked up mountain biking together with fitness after that lazy period....Been doing xc/trail at first and then mixed it with enduro/MX, latest moto was a KLX650r beast and at the time i bought my first more trail oriented mountain bike, then a first Cube stereo and now i ride a Meta AM 27. On my 50ieest birthday I met my current bike buddy who's slightly younger, considerable lighter and more experienced in MX and airtime. We decided to start learning how to jump a mountain bike, and we use our local small bike park Spaarnwoude in the mostly flat Netherlands. Highly compressed real bike park and I now can clear about 50% of everything it throws at me. I always rode more technical stuff and with this jumping skills building up I again feel 'the buzzz' of mountain biking and the euphoria when overcoming the next level.

2020 brought a new beneficial in company mobility and aside from the lease car I am now in the market for an e-bike, which of course will be gravity oriented and will be useable for trail and even xc as per the peddling assist...I am dying to see the new 2021 models of Commencal and other brands as i feel 2021 will be the first year of fully matured e mountain bikes. I follow Rob and other channels already quite some time and I think you are one of the few major sources of novelties and news on this matter. .

Cheers!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles