Hi what sort of range are you guys getting on your E-Zestys?

Shjay

Apr 30, 2019
Kent
That’s the only thing putting me off as a second bike to my esommet not sure even new Ohlins TTX air trunnion shock would fit

flash

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Nov 24, 2018
Wamberal, NSW Australia
Cheers What mode are you using

Mostly River but with the settings turned up from stock. I'm close to maxxed out. I have three batteries so it's not an issue for me.

It's slightly more efficient than my full fat bikes. On my Merida with a 504wH battery I get about 35km in trail mode for the same track.

It's battery hungry when going up hill but makes up for it by being so easy to keep over the limiter, compared to a heavier bike.

As a reference, I also have a Fazua gravel bike. If I'm on the road I gat about 75-90 km from a battery because it's so easy to pedal over the limit.

Gordon

MTBJay

Jul 20, 2020
UK
Mostly River but with the settings turned up from stock. I'm close to maxxed out. I have three batteries so it's not an issue for me.

It's slightly more efficient than my full fat bikes. On my Merida with a 504wH battery I get about 35km in trail mode for the same track.

It's battery hungry when going up hill but makes up for it by being so easy to keep over the limiter, compared to a heavier bike.

As a reference, I also have a Fazua gravel bike. If I'm on the road I gat about 75-90 km from a battery because it's so easy to pedal over the limit.

Gordon
Excellent thanks

how do I tune the the system?

flash

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Nov 24, 2018
Wamberal, NSW Australia
Excellent thanks

how do I tune the the system?

Updates and tuning is done via the Fazua Evation app for PC. Instructions on the Fazua site and Rob did one here. Remove the little cover and use an old school mini USB cable. Less convenient than a phone app but pretty easy to do.

You need the 2.0 firmware (black pepper) on your bike to be able to customize and you get a power bump. Newer bikes will have it. Or install via the PC program.

Gordon

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles