Barnsley
hi Richard you still on for sunday
might have a few things to juggle
first, her indoors on a 7.30-5 shift
and storm dennis looks bloody bad
for Derwent on sunday.
Derwent Valley weather - Met Office
will keep an eye on it
Hi Paul, yeah just had a look on my met office app and it looks pretty shizzy this weekend. I'm off next weekend too so could make it for then. Dunno about the other riders that wanted to come along. Post up in here please if you are happy to go next weekend. Cheers guys

Sam E180

Aug 20, 2019
Barnsley
Anyone else sticking a finger up to Dennis and heading out tomorrow anyway? Think I’ll be doing a few runs down the beast and over to fairholmes for a tea ☕

Sean C

Oct 21, 2019
Conisbrough South Yorkshire
Hi there all, I'm new to the emtb world, but have ridden road and mountain for a number of years now. I love the tech and engineering that goes in to emtb, and therefore took the plunge on a new 2020 Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 Race. It's an awesome piece of kit and for the price is really well specced out.
Aup pal I'm new on here as well. From Conisbrough. I've had my Focus jam2 2017 Ltd 29r for 2 years. Love it.

Ripping g

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 8, 2019
West yorkshire
alright rip how did all day Sunday convalescing in bed with the hot
water bottle and beachams go?
Yes went well thing is i run my own business so carnt throw a sicky ? so can only be poorly on a weekend but should be good for satdi mornin if your out and any 1 else is joining ??

paul-g

Dec 27, 2019
yorkshire
yes ditto, self employed we`ve all got mansions and
bently`s on the drive :LOL:
yes ive done it for decades working all hours god sends
must be nice to have a real job you think the same
sometimes ripp.
keep you posted on weekend

Rail5

Dec 12, 2019
Yorkshire
Hello friends from Barnsley, I’d just like to say a big thanks to @paul-g for joining me and @Ripping g today down at Sherwood pines! It was nice to meet up with a fellow e biker share some stories along the way an have a great few hours together! We also dropped on another kind soul whilst out and about by the name of Harry who we told about the forum and hopefully see him again! Overall top day for all ????

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles