Hi there, new to emtb from Barnsley.

Yorky Trail Rider

Feb 4, 2020
Barnsley
Hi there all, I'm new to the emtb world, but have ridden road and mountain for a number of years now. I love the tech and engineering that goes in to emtb, and therefore took the plunge on a new 2020 Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 Race. It's an awesome piece of kit and for the price is really well specced out.

Shog46

Nov 4, 2018
Yorkshire
Looking forward to getting out n riding with yall, not been on bike since September ? new job n home improvements taking up too much time

Sean ?

paul-g

Dec 27, 2019
yorkshire
Richard,sam180,and sean
fancy a group run?
I can make most weekends unless I`m away
anybody interested?

Sam E180

Aug 20, 2019
Barnsley
Yes mate count me in. I’m doing a spin around ladybower tomorrow. Up Win Hill, down beast, up hagg, down screaming mile, cuppa tea at fairholmes then round to win stone lee tor, back down to the pub ? a decent route with plenty of fun. Probably start about 0830. Can do a group ride on the 15th if anyone about?

Shog46

Nov 4, 2018
Yorkshire
Evening fellas, yeah I’d be up for a ride but can’t do 15th as I’m working till 2pm?‍♂️ as I’ve said previously, time is not a great friend of mine at moment but I will do my best to join yall sometime happy riding ?

Ripping g

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 8, 2019
West yorkshire
Not sure only been up there once so if theres a few meeting then will sort it then long as were out rippin im happy be a early start tho ??

Rail5

Dec 12, 2019
Yorkshire
To be fair we don’t have much of a run planned out, hoping you guys can lead the way or make something up between us! Ha as ripping G says we’re early risers we normally get up around there for 7-7.30 ish in the pub car park ?

Sam E180

Aug 20, 2019
Barnsley
Early doors suits me fine. I’m happy to show you gents around if you like. Depends what kind of stuff you like. That route I posted above has a decent mix ??

Ripping g

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 8, 2019
West yorkshire
Sundi not looking good up on them there hills ?? may have to make it nxt weekend could still do a greno and a warncliff ride as it should be more shelted in the woods if any1 fancyz that ??‍♂️

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles