Hi from the flat lands of Lincolnshire

Marks1

Oct 17, 2021
Uk
Hello everyone,
I’m Mark and live in the last place on earth you’d need a emtb Lincolnshire :ROFLMAO: but the nearest trials to me are either Sherwood pines or thetford although a couple of weeks ago I ventured over to Cannock chase and my cube stereo 140 SL was a absolute god send and had so much fun with it.
Here’s my ride
CB6E914E-15E6-4927-812A-07773F4FDB11.jpeg

only mods so far are stamp 2 pedals, superstar components chainring ( bent the e thirteen one it came with) hope chainring guard , renthal bars off my nuke proof and mucky nuts mud guards.

mxh

Aug 27, 2018
Australia
I used to ride at Thetford occasionally. I think "The Beast" has to be one of the most optimistically named trails ever - doesn't really live up to the name, does it!

But I'm surprised there's nothing in Lincolnshire around Cadwell Park - the last 10 miles or so getting there on the motorbike was always good fun due to the hilly terrain.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
In 2016 went to Thetford with my 8-year old grandson. Me on my Norco Sight 1 26er and him on his rigid 24" Hoy Bonaly. I don't know whether it was the Beast but the section we found was marked black. As we approached it two guys on their 150 mm FS trail bikes dived in ahead of us. The trail was twisty and very up and down, with lots of very sharp turns. My grandson stuck to the rear wheel of the last guy and stayed there! As the section ended on an open area, I heard the guy complaining to his mate in front "I need a new bike, I couldn't get away from that kid!" :ROFLMAO:

By the way @Marks1 there is a load of off-piste stuff at Pines, even more if you cross over the old rail bed into National Coal Board territory.

Marks1

Oct 17, 2021
Uk
I used to ride at Thetford occasionally. I think "The Beast" has to be one of the most optimistically named trails ever - doesn't really live up to the name, does it!

But I'm surprised there's nothing in Lincolnshire around Cadwell Park - the last 10 miles or so getting there on the motorbike was always good fun due to the hilly terrain.

Have to agree with you about the Beast, they should call it the kitten haha
We do have Willingham woods near market Rasen you’ll probably know it if you’re a biker they have big bike meets on Sundays and Wednesday nights.

Marks1

Oct 17, 2021
Uk
Hi, where abouts in Lincs are you?
There’s plenty of XC type riding north of Market Rasen, if that’s your thing.
Hi I’m over near the coast skeggy area, used to do willingham woods quite often, but haven’t been for a couple of yrs.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles