Hi from NZ

Updownunder

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
After 20 years of not riding (work, kids, skint etc) my entry into the world of emtb was a 2019 Merida e120. Great geometry and so responsive, I loved it. What model are you after? Are there any left in NZ? Stock in Oz is pretty low from what I can tell.

Nyim

Sep 29, 2019
New Zealand
After 20 years of not riding (work, kids, skint etc) my entry into the world of emtb was a 2019 Merida e120. Great geometry and so responsive, I loved it. What model are you after? Are there any left in NZ? Stock in Oz is pretty low from what I can tell.
E-160 700 Seems very well specked for the price in NZ. No there isn't alot of bikes available but one has just arrived I can get. Just wondering if anyone has the 700 model and is happy with it?

Updownunder

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
E-160 700 Seems very well specked for the price in NZ. No there isn't alot of bikes available but one has just arrived I can get. Just wondering if anyone has the 700 model and is happy with it?
Just had a quick look, very nice. If you're happy with the price I'd say go for it. I can't comment on that exact model but Merida do make solid bikes. I really abused that e120, had some big 'offs' and pushed it way beyond its designed purpose but the bike and motor never faulted.

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
I have a 160 Limited and we've just got my wife the 160 700 (the very bike you are after). The 700 is well specified and the Merida appear to be well made.

I say go for it, you will be getting a great bike! ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles