Hi All, Andy from Wellington NZ.

Gills

Dec 5, 2021
New Zealand
I have been very excitedly waiting for my first emtb for a few months.
It is Giant Reign E+1 2022 which arrived a couple of days ago, it's back with the lbs and going through a few teething issues at the moment but I cant wait to hit the trails when sorted.

2WheelsNot4

E*POWAH Master
Oct 17, 2021
Scotland
Thats a nice bike, I hope you enjoy your time together :cool:
Pic to save others googling a look see -
MY21ReignE+1Pro_ColorAGoodGray.jpg

Coolcmsc

Oct 29, 2019
U.K.
Welcome! And, more importantly than which eeb, you have the most fantastic trails there in NZ.

Have you spotted the ‘Pic of the Day’ thread? Hoping to see your new sled showcased there on a few of those trails 😊

Last edited:

Philly G

Subscriber
Jun 29, 2020
New Zealand
Shout out from Christchurch, hope you enjoy the bike, you've got some awesome trails in Welly, maybe you'll make it down south to sample some of ours 😁🤟

Gills

Dec 5, 2021
New Zealand
Welcome! And, more importantly than which eeb, you have the most fantastic trails there in NZ.

Have you spotted the ‘Pic of the Day’ thread? Hoping to see your new sled showcased there on a few of those trails 😊

Thanks, I will definitely post a few pics when I finally get out for a ride.

I mostly ride at my local park as access is only a 10 minute bike ride from my house
Wainuiomata Trail Park (WTP) on Trailforks

Gills

Dec 5, 2021
New Zealand
Shout out from Christchurch, hope you enjoy the bike, you've got some awesome trails in Welly, maybe you'll make it down south to sample some of ours 😁🤟
Id love to get down your way, the adventure park looks epic.
I have been riding for around 5 years and haven’t even been to Rotorua :oops:

self shuttling on the my first EMTB is definitely going to motivate me to do more

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles