Hi from North Yorkshire.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Morning & welcome. Plenty of places to ride your shiny new emtb in North Yorkshire. Swaledale is popular with the XC crowd starting at the Dales Bike Centre. Yorkshire Moors, Nidderdale, Dalby Forest, Hamsterley if you’re brave. Leeds Urban is fun too but go during school hours otherwise its overrun with toddlers on balance bikes!

Jeff.wd

May 14, 2021
North Yorkshire U.K.
Morning & welcome. Plenty of places to ride your shiny new emtb in North Yorkshire. Swaledale is popular with the XC crowd starting at the Dales Bike Centre. Yorkshire Moors, Nidderdale, Dalby Forest, Hamsterley if you’re brave. Leeds Urban is fun too but go during school hours otherwise its overrun with toddlers on balance bikes!
Thanks Tubby, those suggestions are much appreciated, I’ll look into them. ?

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Hey Tubby ..now just hold on ..last time I looked Hamsterley was still very definitely in Co.Durham .
I know you N.Yorkshiremen get a bit twitchy about land borders ( thinking Cleveland here) ..but as someone who was born & bred in Co.Durham before moving North ..it ain't yours so there !?.
The only bits you need to be brave about is the Descend Bike Park ..which is run by Danny Hart and is for downhillers.. and some of the "off piste" sections ..which are numerous but you need someone to show you around ..and I'm still not familiar with them .
Normal red graded trails are fine ..but get to know your bike a bit first Jeff..

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Yes it’s a bit ambitious of me to claim Hamsterley as North Yorkshire. Leeds Urban too is definitely West Yorkshire! I’m sure Guisborough is still classed as North Yorkshire though, not sure about Middlesborough, County Durham?

Jeff.wd

May 14, 2021
North Yorkshire U.K.
Hey Tubby ..now just hold on ..last time I looked Hamsterley was still very definitely in Co.Durham .
I know you N.Yorkshiremen get a bit twitchy about land borders ( thinking Cleveland here) ..but as someone who was born & bred in Co.Durham before moving North ..it ain't yours so there !?.
The only bits you need to be brave about is the Descend Bike Park ..which is run by Danny Hart and is for downhillers.. and some of the "off piste" sections ..which are numerous but you need someone to show you around ..and I'm still not familiar with them .
Normal red graded trails are fine ..but get to know your bike a bit first Jeff..

I’ll definitely take it steady to start with. ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles