Hi from East Kilbride (South Glasgow) Looking for fellow e-MTBs

raymondkerr

Apr 15, 2019
East Kilbride, Glasgow Scotland
I'm in the village Andy, normally ride at Cathkin Braes and whereever I can find some offroad routes in the woods etc. Lately seem to be doing more road riding though. I've got a Canyon Spectral:ON, what about you ?

Andym123

Jun 27, 2020
East kilbride
I have not long got my emtb got a haibike hardtail as it’s used for pretty much everything. Been to braes a few times enjoy it but a blast along the trail from langlands to the narrow bridge at Calderglen I enjoy doing over and over apart from lifting the bike up some staired sections lol.

raymondkerr

Apr 15, 2019
I have not long got my emtb got a haibike hardtail as it’s used for pretty much everything. Been to braes a few times enjoy it but a blast along the trail from langlands to the narrow bridge at Calderglen I enjoy doing over and over apart from lifting the bike up some staired sections lol.
Need to get together sometime. Riding solo gets a bit boring after a while. Done the Langlands-Calderglen trail quite a few times. Also do the wind farm, Strathaven and Eaglesham quite often. If you use Facebook, search for me there Raymond Kerr or on Instagram @mondo3074

TWO WHEEL FIX

Jul 14, 2019
UK
when this weather gets its act together, we should meet up at Cathkin.
Definitely Raymond, I was out yesterday along Clyde from cambuslang to Blantyre bridge following the Clyde through uddingston and Bothwell. I'm going to head up to cathkin later. Just give me a shout whenever you want to meet up. Cheers, Steve

raymondkerr

Apr 15, 2019
Definitely Raymond, I was out yesterday along Clyde from cambuslang to Blantyre bridge following the Clyde through uddingston and Bothwell. I'm going to head up to cathkin later. Just give me a shout whenever you want to meet up. Cheers, Steve
No worries Steve, I've been off work since last wednesday and only had one good day of weather which was Thursday, was kinda hoping today or tomorrow would be better - I'm a bit of a fair weather cyclist at the moment lol having to store my bike indoors.

TWO WHEEL FIX

Jul 14, 2019
UK
No worries Steve, I've been off work since last wednesday and only had one good day of weather which was Thursday, was kinda hoping today or tomorrow would be better - I'm a bit of a fair weather cyclist at the moment lol having to store my bike indoors.
Hopefully get a break in weather soon mate!

iainc

Jul 21, 2019
Glasgow
Waves from the Hairmyres end of town :)

I am riding the windfarm quite a bit these days, but will be getting further afield after Friday when travel is allowed. Not a fan of Cathkin I'm afraid - ridden it loads, crashed a fair few times too !

TWO WHEEL FIX

Jul 14, 2019
UK
Waves from the Hairmyres end of town :)

I am riding the windfarm quite a bit these days, but will be getting further afield after Friday when travel is allowed. Not a fan of Cathkin I'm afraid - ridden it loads, crashed a fair few times too !
Hello Iain, I've ridden up the windfarm a few times years ago. I sometimes stop at visitors centre if out a run on motorbike, the carpark was closed last week though. Cathkin is my local trail but I do ride all over Scotland when I can get away.

TWO WHEEL FIX

Jul 14, 2019
UK
Iain, done the wind farm quite a bit, normally start at the Auldhouse end and come out at the main entrance on the moors. We’ll all need to get together, what are you riding?
We used to get in windfarm from Langlands golf course when we went there, was at least 10 years ago, probably built houses now lol. I had a look at Ae forest website and no mention of it opening soon. Tinto hill is good fun and perfect for emtb. I ride a specialized kenevo expert. Steve

raymondkerr

Apr 15, 2019
We used to get in windfarm from Langlands golf course when we went there, was at least 10 years ago, probably built houses now lol. I had a look at Ae forest website and no mention of it opening soon. Tinto hill is good fun and perfect for emtb. I ride a specialized kenevo expert. Steve
Yeah houses going up everywhere nowadays. I don't have transport so all my riding is fairly local. Hopefully the weather improves again soon.

Raymond

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles