Hi from Dorset

JP11

Jan 28, 2021
Dorset
New to MTB. Took the Covid lockdown plunge and ordered a Specialized Turbo Levo via the internet which has just arrived. Wow. Pretty muddy around here and may have to spoil its looks by ordering some mudguards! As new to MTB I probably will be asking some fairly simple and naive questions.

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
New to MTB. Took the Covid lockdown plunge and ordered a Specialized Turbo Levo via the internet which has just arrived. Wow. Pretty muddy around here and may have to spoil its looks by ordering some mudguards! As new to MTB I probably will be asking some fairly simple and naive questions.

PICS! :)

Welcome. Don't worry about the questions, we all started there at some point! :unsure:

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Where in Dorset mate? I am on the coast and best riding territory down this way is Wareham Forest, Puddletown Forest, Studland Heath. All are mostly sandy/loamy soil which is rideable even when the weather is as wet as now.....problem is we really need to ride from home during this lockdown and routes over farmland/bridleways/farm tracks etc are really bad. So much as I hate riding tarmac, I have taken to sticking to roads for the time being. Enjoy your new bike and fire away with your questions.

JP11

Jan 28, 2021
Dorset
Thanks. Recently moved from Wimborne area to outside Blandford. Plenty of bridleways and hills - looking forward to giving them a go. The hills here are chalky so dry out quickly.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles