Hi from belgium! Asking about Motor and USB device

Mes 10 Cycles

Jul 5, 2023
Herstal
Hi!

I have start an professionnal activity, i already have the dongle Bosch and the learning certificate and i want to cover all motor update and check.

I have already accès to Brose software, i need only buy this ? or have other ref? >adapter BROSSE - E68919

For shimano, need buy SM-PCE02 or other solution avalaible?

For yamaha? i wait the answer to heir after sales support for the yamaha academy.

I think with Bosch, Brose, Shimano and Yamaha i cover the big case of update and diagnostic, do you think i must check an another motor?

Thx

Mehdi from Mes10 Cycles

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Sounds good !

I think you have the main motors covered.

Remember that some of the Brose motors in the Specialized bikes will probably be running different firmware to the Brose motors in other bikes.

Mes 10 Cycles

Jul 5, 2023
Herstal
Sounds good !

I think you have the main motors covered.

Remember that some of the Brose motors in the Specialized bikes will probably be running different firmware to the Brose motors in other bikes.
So, need another software or something for specialized frimware?

Hardtail

Mar 8, 2021
Uk
Hi Mehdi,

Is the Bosch CX gen 4, non-smart, able to be updated remotely via USB over IP?
Surely a tech wiz can figure that out…?

Hardtail

Mar 8, 2021
Uk
I'm asking if you are able to update and change bosch settings for bikes remotely over the internet?

Mes 10 Cycles

Jul 5, 2023
Herstal
I'm asking if you are able to update and change bosch settings for bikes remotely over the internet?
i never make it remotly but existing technology for remotly connected USB device through a tunnel but i dont think its a good option, because if probleme happend on computer 1 or 2, on the cable, on the bike ... its maybe brick the systeme and fail update, so i dont make it remotly :D

Go on shop and paid 20€ its more safetly

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles