Hi from Belgium!

LeonLevo

Jul 31, 2018
Belgium
Hi all,

I've been following this forum for a while now and already learned a lot from you guys and girls. Tested a 2017 Levo a month ago, loved it, and immediately bought a 2018 S-Works Levo. I have a heart condition and with a young family I do not have time to go out and ride on a regular basis. With the Levo it is now much easier to go out for a spontaneous ride and not have to be concerned of my heart-rate going up and above my max on the first uphill: The Levo in combination with the BLevo app now take care of that problem!

Been riding MTB for more than 30 years and my last few bikes were a Nicolai Helius, a Specialized Enduro and an S-Works Stumpjumper FSR. The Levo for me has really brought back the fun in MTB'ing. And my son fully agrees ;-)
full

Now I need to convince my wife to also trade in her bike for a Levo and with a second Streamliner we are good to go for the complete family...

Dusty

Jul 14, 2018
Liverpool
Cool pic and welcome...I seen a video on another emtb yt channel with same set up riding up a set of steps with child in tow was it you hehehe

Kaelidoz

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Apr 29, 2018
Belgium
Welcome home :cool:
That pic is sick! I'd frame it if I were you.
I'm also from Belgium but I've only been riding emtb and mtb in general since May.

By the way that bike is :whistle:(y).

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles