Hi all from aberdeenshire

Tex

Jan 21, 2020
Aberdeen
Hi everybody, well after years out the saddle due to injuries and after trying non ebikes and not enjoying them i decided to get ebike, absolutely amazing can ride for miles with no knee pain and back enjoying getting out into hills again luvin it.

p3eps

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
Where about are you riding?
I’m also in Aberdeenshire, and picked up my first emtb on Monday. Looking forward to testing it out at the weekend!!

Bobcat01

Sep 26, 2019
NE Scotland
Evening gents there's another couple of us ebikers in Aberdeenshire, Banchory and Alford direction. We recently met up for a ride and intending doing plenty more exploration. Levo and Merida 2020.

p3eps

Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
I often visit Pitfichie, Kirkhill, Counteswells, and sometimes Scolty on my regular MTB. Hoping the eMTB will help me branch out further and get more riding done in the same amount of time as I usually spend!

Tex

Jan 21, 2020
Aberdeen
I live near laurencekirk just at the foot off drumtochety hills which is handy

Blinkie

Jan 11, 2020
aberdeen
another Aberdeen resident, no ebike yet but pondering the Orbea but lack of local demo bikes is frustrating. What are you guys riding?

p3eps

Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
I got a Trek Rail. Pretty much a blind purchase - other than sitting on one in Alpine bikes!

Looking forward to getting it on the trails at the weekend for a proper test, as I’ve only had a brief ride round the streets in the dark so far.

Bobcat01

Sep 26, 2019
NE Scotland
Im on a 2020 Levo Comp. Loving it. Do most of my riding up deeside, Forest of Birse, Ballater, Glentanar at Aboyne, Scolty, Hill of Fare, etc. Sounds like we have the making of a meet some weekend or evening. Will who is also on here but currently on holidays is on a 2020 Merida.

Tex

Jan 21, 2020
Aberdeen
Im running a kenevo expert 2019 awesome bit o kit i'm used to riding late 90s dh bikes like schwinn straight 8's and raleigh dho's which were heavy bikes not as heavu as an ebike but not far off, just need to get my confidence back up to get most out of it also 3 bike shops between where i stay and aberdeen are spesh dealers so handy..

Tex

Jan 21, 2020
Aberdeen
Im up for a meet as long as my other half is in uk..have horsey chores when she is away

p3eps

Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
Once I’ve familiarised myself with my bike, it’d be good to ride with some other eMTB riders.
My current batch all think I’m mad getting a battery / motor... so I’ll probably have to ride my Stumpjumper if I’m out with them!

Dockert79

Jan 3, 2020
Scotland
Im on a 2020 Levo Comp. Loving it. Do most of my riding up deeside, Forest of Birse, Ballater, Glentanar at Aboyne, Scolty, Hill of Fare, etc. Sounds like we have the making of a meet some weekend or evening. Will who is also on here but currently on holidays is on a 2020 Merida.

Definitely up for a ride out with a few guys on ebikes! Great to share the fun!

Reactions: Tex

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles