Hi all, after reading through the forums, asking for and getting some great advice and researching on the internet I'd narrowed my choice down to a

CHUNITED

Nov 13, 2018
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Hi all. after reading through the various forums, asking for and getting some great advice and feedback and researching on the internet and You tube I've narrowed my choice down to three eMTB's. The Giant Trance e +1 pro, the Specialized Levo FSR and the Haibike , with a budget of about 4k
Well today I took the first steps to narrow that line up down even further, I ventured into the Giant shop in Sheffield and had a close up of the Giant Trance e +1pro. Very impressed with not only it's good looks but also the level of equipment it has on it together with the back up that Giant is offering.
Because it was "Black Friday", I'd forgotten about that, I was unable to ride one today so have booked a test ride for next week. With the inclusion of some pedals, still couldn't get my head round a bike being delivered without pedals, tubeless tyre set up, bottle holder, a discount and interest free, if I want it, the bike comes in a 3869 which I thought was pretty good.
Will let you know how I go on and then test ride the other two makes

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles