Hey, any experience with TOSA?

Pantofla

Apr 18, 2022
Czechia
Hey everyone,
I´m about to buy my first ebike. I did quite a lot of research online, and I have tested few ebikes (just shortly though - unfortunately didn´t have much opportunity). I have come to a conclusion, that Bafang M500 is the motor I would like, because it should be powerful enough for my type of riding and it is very quiet (i really didn´t enjoy Bosh or Yamaha, because of their squealing). Problem is there are not that many full suspension bikes with this motor. Back in october i have noticed a local manufacturer, that they were testing new M510, so i decided to wait a few months for new motor. I have seen Rob´s video about Cheeb, and thread on this forum and that brought me to Tosa. Their bike seems like a perfect fit for me (maybe a bit overkill). They are from Poland though, so I´m a little worried about possible problems with bike and warranty / complaint.
Does anyone have experience with their bikes or eventual warranty? I have read that Bafang is not very willing to handle complaints.
I might be overthinking this :rolleyes: but as I don´t have any experience with ebikes im a bit worried about reliability of motors and batteries.

jhonmartin692

Apr 12, 2022
England
One of my friend has a Tosa Mule FS with a 250W Bafang motor. He bought it in early November. It was very inexpensive, and I was extremely skeptical of it. I have since taken it out for a couple of rides. It is a very nice bike and is quite capable IMO.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles