Help - need photo of 2019 Levo rear wheel hub drive side

Scoobaru

Sep 6, 2018
Scotland
I picked up a 2019 Levo Carbon Comp for demo and took the wheels off to get it in my car. After putting them back and trying the gears the chain changed up to the big cog then dropped off into the spokes. It was so far out that I am worried there is a small spacer missing from the axle and its not just badly adjusted. To confirm can someone with a 2019 Levo non-Sworks photo their rear hub at the drive side so I can compare with my bike. It looks like it sticks out a few mm less than the brake side. Also the wheel doesn't sit in the dropouts without the through-axle, it slides out onto the floor.

Scoobaru

Sep 6, 2018
Scotland
Hmmm, been thinking about this some more. I think all I need to do is measure the hub through the centre without the through-axle installed to get a true dropout to dropout distance which should obviously be 148mm exactly. I will do that when i get home from work.
I had already decided that measuring the frame is nearly useless as the rear triangle could be splayed out slighty to make it easier to insert the wheel.

Decca

Sep 30, 2018
Guisborough
Like this:

IMG_2764.JPG

IMG_2765.JPG

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles