Help Me Solve A Mystery

AOT

Apr 12, 2021
So Cal
2021 Stance, bike has been great, no problems, except about a week after getting it I pulled the bike up on the back wheel to maneuver it around, only to hear a metallic clinking going through the motor, and find a small screw on the ground. I was a little concerned about it, but nothing bad happened. In fact, I had forgotten about it until yesterday, while cleaning the bike I noticed a missing screw on the battery. Got the screw that fell out and it fit.
So, I am thinking case closed, but just to make sure, can someone verify that this is the same as on your battery?
Batt 1.jpg

Nicho

Captain Caption
Subscriber
Jan 4, 2020
Furness, South Cumbria.
2021 Stance, bike has been great, no problems, except about a week after getting it I pulled the bike up on the back wheel to maneuver it around, only to hear a metallic clinking going through the motor, and find a small screw on the ground. I was a little concerned about it, but nothing bad happened. In fact, I had forgotten about it until yesterday, while cleaning the bike I noticed a missing screw on the battery. Got the screw that fell out and it fit.
So, I am thinking case closed, but just to make sure, can someone verify that this is the same as on your battery? View attachment 65322

It is one of the screws that attaches the outer plastic trim cover onto the battery.

Reactions: AOT

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles