Hello - owner of Watt Wagons

pushkar

wattwagons
Jan 2, 2021
USA
Hey guys, my name is Pushkar and I am the owner of Watt Wagons. We are a small ebike company based out of the Boston, MA (USA) area. We recently launched our first EMTB with a custom Bafang Ultra system.

I am a lazy person so most of our so called innovations are targeted to consumers like me - who want stuff to work but don't want to spend too much time trying to fix things. ;)

I don't mean for this to be an ad about Watt Wagons and I will refrain from linking our site unless absolutely needed. I registered after I saw Rob's video about the new Dengfu E-10 frame. We are using a very very similar mold on our bike (we picked an open mold to get to market quickly).

If you have any questions, or concerns etc, please feel free to reach out. We are still small and make an effort to respond to all queries.

Thanks @Rob Rides EMTB for getting me approved on the site. Thanks.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I was looking at your site earlier today, it's tidy ! Interesting also with things like your dual battery converter.

For anyone else:

pushkar

wattwagons
Jan 2, 2021
USA
Thanks @Zimmerframe

yes, the dual battery converter is quite cool. Simple circuit to be honest - stuff people can build quickly. We are just making a more production quality, better potted version.

Also for power hungry offroad stuff, check out the labs section - you can build a screaming fast ebike.

pushkar

wattwagons
Jan 2, 2021
USA
Of course!!

For every bike we sell (except the Atom) , you can look at the sub menu for framesets.
Eg.

Daniel-66

Oct 31, 2023
Barcelona, Spain
Hey guys, my name is Pushkar and I am the owner of Watt Wagons. We are a small ebike company based out of the Boston, MA (USA) area. We recently launched our first EMTB with a custom Bafang Ultra system.

I am a lazy person so most of our so called innovations are targeted to consumers like me - who want stuff to work but don't want to spend too much time trying to fix things. ;)

I don't mean for this to be an ad about Watt Wagons and I will refrain from linking our site unless absolutely needed. I registered after I saw Rob's video about the new Dengfu E-10 frame. We are using a very very similar mold on our bike (we picked an open mold to get to market quickly).

If you have any questions, or concerns etc, please feel free to reach out. We are still small and make an effort to respond to all queries.

Thanks @Rob Rides EMTB for getting me approved on the site. Thanks.
Do you, Amit or any of your team replies emails or responds the phone when you ignore the buyer after a purchase?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Sounds a bit odd. I don't think they deliver to Europe ??

You have to pay with Paypal, so you should be covered for most problems down the line if you can't contact.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles