Hello from Utah

USAmtb

Nov 4, 2019
Utah
I got my first emtb a few months ago it’s the 2018 Levo expert carbon with carbon wheels. I picked it up used for a steal and I modded it with fox 36 160mm, and a coil shock with a bike yoke out back. This thing is so fun to ride on my local trails that My regular mountain bikes are start to collect dust and might all be up for sell in the spring.
E9C032F9-AFC6-440B-9CE3-D383F152B341.jpeg

MinusPrevious

Sep 5, 2019
So.Cal
Hey, good to have another Westerner join the board (So.Cal ). Certainly recognize the Wasatch Front anywhere!
Many of our members are from the motherland

Nice looking Levo for sure

Welcome to the E-Boards

Joe :coffee:

Mountie

Apr 29, 2018
Canada
I have had the same bike since oct 18 and really enjoy it. I’m still running the Ohlins up front on my third lower leg service but all good. Changed the rear shock to Fox. Welcome

6C2AF8B6-48B4-4554-8DE9-E990B2826F8A.jpeg

dscintille

May 11, 2020
UT, USA
I got my first emtb a few months ago it’s the 2018 Levo expert carbon with carbon wheels. I picked it up used for a steal and I modded it with fox 36 160mm, and a coil shock with a bike yoke out back. This thing is so fun to ride on my local trails that My regular mountain bikes are start to collect dust and might all be up for sell in the spring. View attachment 21781

It looks like there are a few of us from the Intermountain West on here. I'm excited to try out the eMTB, but I'm waiting for new bikes with the often rumored Shimano EP8 motor. I nearly bought a Levo last month, but was concerned about the Brose motor problems. How has the Brose motor been in the Utah climate?

Utah Rider

Jul 4, 2019
Utah
There is a 18 Levo carbon at the bicycle center in salt lake size XL. I would snatch it up for my wife but it is too big. I have two 17's and a brand new 18'. They are solid bikes. My first has 5000 miles on it and now I use it for a spare and for inviting friends. The other day I did a 40 mile, 6300ft ride with two batteries in 3hrs on my old 17'. My riding weight is around 215lbs. The older bikes are easier to swap batteries. Buy that 18', get a spare battery, and have a great life. I ride year round.

dscintille

May 11, 2020
UT, USA
There is a 18 Levo carbon at the bicycle center in salt lake size XL. I would snatch it up for my wife but it is too big. I have two 17's and a brand new 18'. They are solid bikes. My first has 5000 miles on it and now I use it for a spare and for inviting friends. The other day I did a 40 mile, 6300ft ride with two batteries in 3hrs on my old 17'. My riding weight is around 215lbs. The older bikes are easier to swap batteries. Buy that 18', get a spare battery, and have a great life. I ride year round.

That sounds pretty awesome. Unfortunately I’d ride a medium. I’ll keep my eye out for one. I’m down in northern Utah County. Cheers.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles