Hello From Teeside, UK

-Sven-

Jul 1, 2020
Teeside, North East, England
Hello one and all great to finally be part of the Eeeb fellowship ;) I'm soon (all being well) going to the proud owner of a 2020 YT Decoy Pro Race (Reportedly being built this week ?) and super excited to be getting out hitting trails again that i used to enjoy when i was #bikefit, sadly that isn't the case hence the Eeeb, i'm a 20st (280lbs) ? 40 year old who still thinks he is John Tomac #legend mentally but physically broken like a wet biscuit which is about to go splat on the floor.

But MOB (Mind Over Body) I intend to get bike fit and start enjoying what I've missed for so long and help improve my mental health also. As I'm a Armed Forces Veteran and being outside is the best medicine in the world especially when that world starts to feel heavy on your mind.

Any'who i have been around all things two wheeled since the age of 5 and feel i have a good grasp on all things bike related so i'm always happy to help my Eeeb brotherhood with any issues (y)?

Lastly thank you Rob for the Vlogs on YouTube (Especially the Decoy ones obviously;)) and you fellow Decoy clan members the thread is great source of info and some of it is blasphemous but each to the own as they say you have to love Trolls (no one else will :LOL:).

Regards

Sven

Svenski Avatar.jpg

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles