Hello from south-west Germany

Donnie797

Jul 2, 2018
Germany, southern Black Forest
Hi there, I'm Diego from the southern edge of the beautiful Black Forest in Germany. I wanna give a big shoutout to Rob and Tori's Trails which I've both stumbled across on youtube a couple days ago, so that's where I've heard from this forum.
I'm 43 and currently riding a (non-E) 150mm full-suspension Enduro-Bike. My wife got an e-mtb last week - it's a Mondraker e-prime + (a nice 27,5+ wheeled hardtail with Bosch CX motor) and she's loving it.

It's obvious - I can't let my wife beat me on the uphills and smile down on me with a big grin while I fight against gravity at max heart rate (she totally did that!). I do need an e-mtb as well :)
Two weeks ago I had my first ride on an e-mtb ever and I was laughing the whole time cause I had so much fun! Man this was awesome...

At the moment I'm pretty focused on the Specialized Levo, I like the concept a lot and the Levo FSR Comp is in the right price range for me. But of course I do have to test-ride it and some other bikes, so I know what I'm talking about.

Hope to learn a lot here and be part of the growing emtb community :)

Greetings, Diego

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles