Hello from Scotland

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Hey Graham. I'm over the other coast but occasionally ride central (Stirling/perth/Aberfoyle etc way). I tend to head down to the tweed valley for most of my proper mtb this time of year as there's just so much variety all within 40mins drive. I used to live in Glasgow and remember all the north side and central trails with much fondness (Mugdock/campsies/WHW/lennox/kilpatricks/wangie etc.) and also Renfrewshire/ayrshire so know a lot of that area well too.
Where do you normally ride? What sort of ridien do you like best?

Bionic Flyer

Nov 24, 2018
Scotland
Hey Graham. I'm over the other coast but occasionally ride central (Stirling/perth/Aberfoyle etc way). I tend to head down to the tweed valley for most of my proper mtb this time of year as there's just so much variety all within 40mins drive. I used to live in Glasgow and remember all the north side and central trails with much fondness (Mugdock/campsies/WHW/lennox/kilpatricks/wangie etc.) and also Renfrewshire/ayrshire so know a lot of that area well too.
Where do you normally ride? What sort of ridien do you like best?

Hi Gary, I live in Strathaven, so just ride local hills to south or I’ll go to Ae, Dalbeattie on the 7 stanes. Been to carron valley. Next trips will be to Innerleithen. Peebles. I like the red routes, and country trails n tracks when I can find them and I get the time. Im mainly a midweek rider as weekends usually give me limited time to escape.( But not always) If your heading out anywhere interesting then be great to meet up.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Hi Gary, I live in Strathaven, so just ride local hills to south or I’ll go to Ae, Dalbeattie on the 7 stanes. Been to carron valley. Next trips will be to Innerleithen. Peebles. I like the red routes, and country trails n tracks when I can find them and I get the time. Im mainly a midweek rider as weekends usually give me limited time to escape.( But not always) If your heading out anywhere interesting then be great to meet up.

Cool. PM me next tim eyou're heading inners/GT way and I'll join you if I'm free. (Quite often free during the week too just now)
I'm a bit of a DHer/Jumper but ride everything so more than happy to stick to trail centre stuff with others.

Bionic Flyer

Nov 24, 2018
Scotland
Cool. PM me next tim eyou're heading inners/GT way and I'll join you if I'm free. (Quite often free during the week too just now)
I'm a bit of a DHer/Jumper but ride everything so more than happy to stick to trail centre stuff with others.
Will do, thanks

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles