Hello from Scotland.

Nov 6, 2018
Isle of Arran
After experiencing the advantages of having an emountain bike at Kirroughtree in torrential rain I've spent many hours researching and speaking to those who know more than me and I've taken the plunge and bought a Carbon Levo which will be delivered today. It was difficult to source, in fact the only one I could find my size was at Rutland Cycles. After some initial cock-ups with the delivery the service has been excellent. However reading some of the Posts I am a bit concerned about setting the bike up from the start. So any advice would be appreciated. I understand the principles of the suspension system but my previous mountain bikes were very basic and lately I've been riding on the road and on a gravel bike. So I'm really looking forward to rediscovering the mountain landscape on this bike but I fully appreciate the need to get it set up right from the start. I wouldn't mind opinion on the tyres which come with the bike and does anyone know if they are tubeless ready? Stuff like this would be great to hear. Thanks.

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
Tubeless ready, but include heavy tubes. Setup on the bike should be no different to any other bike imo.

Loved k-tree when I ride there. Couldn't pinpoint why, just did. Is that your local centre? Very lucky.

Welcome to the group and get some pics up when it arrives.

Nov 6, 2018
Isle of Arran
Hi there and thank you for the prompt reply and the information on the tyres. I am fortunate to have a couple of bases. My home on the Isle of Arran and my friends in Ayrshire. So Galloway and the 7stanes are all with 90mins. I did the Big Country Ride at Glentrool on Monday which would have been a lot more enjoyable on the Levo. It was just a bit out there for my gravel bike. I’m really looking forward to exploring more of Galloway and Arran on the Levo. I’ll attach a couple of pics of the Big Country. Thanks again Nigel

952AC27B-BA05-41FA-9753-8D27E653914E.jpeg

B22E5ECA-E00D-4C63-BC47-B541C240E06F.jpeg

B01C8288-E59B-44E3-B9C1-7A92AC29053F.jpeg

1044A692-C60D-4243-A2AB-509C3FF86CE8.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles