Hello from Mandurah WA

Galvo

Oct 3, 2018
Western Australia
Hi Guys first post.
I am just starting to look at e mountain bikes. As the more I ride the two I have built and the fitter I get the more I want to ride harder on single trail. I have built two ebikes. My first one is a vintage style cruiser where I modified a Micargi Rover frame and also built the batteries for it. The 2nd bike is an All round bike I use for so many things such as fishing, commuting, beach riding and also single track fun but it's a bit of a beast to throw around the tight trails. Just recently finished a 1000km forest trail ride from Perth To Albany in Western Australia called the Munda biddi trail and did it in 16 days cruising and slept in a hammock for 14 nights. Best thing I've ever done. Charging up wherever I could small cafes tourist beauros caravan parks etc Anyway looking forward t ok joining this community.
20180924_154059.jpg
20180829_121906.jpg
20180827_084905.jpg
20180823_171650.jpg

Kaelidoz

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Apr 29, 2018
Belgium
Welcome and nice builds :) The fat bike is loaded for adventure.
That hammock setup is tight (y)

Galvo

Oct 3, 2018
Western Australia
Welcome and nice builds :) The fat bike is loaded for adventure.
That hammock setup is tight (y)

Thanks mate I was down to .8c maybe lower over night and i was ok and i got rained on heavily at night a few times and stayed dry so im super stoked with it. In the rollbag the complete setup weighs 2.8kg.

Injidup

Oct 2, 2018
Perth, Western Australia
Congrats on completing the Munda Biddi! I did the first 20km as a quick ride while the Bogan Cup was on (AFL) and would love to do more. Did you see that one guy did it in 4 days (I think)! Not on an e-bike, though.

Galvo

Oct 3, 2018
Western Australia
Congrats on completing the Munda Biddi! I did the first 20km as a quick ride while the Bogan Cup was on (AFL) and would love to do more. Did you see that one guy did it in 4 days (I think)! Not on an e-bike, though.

Yeah 4 days 6hrs i kinda find it a bit hard to believe when you do the math unless he took shortcuts on the roads.tgats over 200ks every day on a dirt track including stops and sleeping apparently rode 20hrs a day. The track is not groomed and spots you can't ride faster than 10kmh just because of the terrain logs etc. Would love to see the full gps track log. But yeah an awesome effort.

RobertK

Sep 11, 2018
Poland
Hi Guys first post.
I am just starting to look at e mountain bikes. As the more I ride the two I have built and the fitter I get the more I want to ride harder on single trail. I have built two ebikes. My first one is a vintage style cruiser where I modified a Micargi Rover frame and also built the batteries for it. The 2nd bike is an All round bike I use for so many things such as fishing, commuting, beach riding and also single track fun but it's a bit of a beast to throw around the tight trails. Just recently finished a 1000km forest trail ride from Perth To Albany in Western Australia called the Munda biddi trail and did it in 16 days cruising and slept in a hammock for 14 nights. Best thing I've ever done. Charging up wherever I could small cafes tourist beauros caravan parks etc Anyway looking forward t ok joining this community. View attachment 5886 View attachment 5887 View attachment 5888 View attachment 5889
Really very interesting.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles