G’day from WA

hellmansam

Nov 2, 2019
Straya
Hi all - I’m a middle aged MTBer returning to MTB after about 26 years. Rode a demo full suspension bike last year out of curiosity and loved it. Nearly killed me as I’d done no decent cycling of any kind in that time ! bought a Fuel EX a few months later and love it. This weekend just gone I had the opportunity to take a Levo Turbo out for two rides of 18 and 25 km. Really enjoyed it and am tempted to get one. I’ll wait and see how it feels getting back on my Fuel EX. Joined this forum to learn more about E-MTBs, will be lurking and doing a lot of reading

HORSPWR

E*POWAH Master
May 23, 2019
Alice Springs, Australia
Hi mate, welcome.

If you're in Perth then I can suggest a visit to 99 Bikes on Great Eastern Hwy, they were more than helpful in letting me demo a few of their bikes and they have a good selection of ebikes, don't overlook Merida and Cube (which they sell) as well.

hellmansam

Nov 2, 2019
Straya
WA as in Western Australia :)
I’ll be taking some time before committing to buy an e-MTB, as a young bloke I spent a few years working in an upmarket bike shop. That gave me a taste for the high end gear that I’ve never managed to shake off

Gazzer

Nov 4, 2019
Sydney, Australia
Hi all - I’m a middle aged MTBer returning to MTB after about 26 years. Rode a demo full suspension bike last year out of curiosity and loved it. Nearly killed me as I’d done no decent cycling of any kind in that time ! bought a Fuel EX a few months later and love it. This weekend just gone I had the opportunity to take a Levo Turbo out for two rides of 18 and 25 km. Really enjoyed it and am tempted to get one. I’ll wait and see how it feels getting back on my Fuel EX. Joined this forum to learn more about E-MTBs, will be lurking and doing a lot of reading
Hey @hellmansam!
Best thing I ever did getting into cycling about 6 or so years ago. Healthier now at 54 than when I was in my 30’s!

MTB seems to be really next level these days with some bikes costing as much as a really decent car or motorcycle. Even more progression happening in the developing area of eMTB. These bikes are just awesome! Great news if you happen to consider a used bike too as I predict the upgrading bug will soon be caught by a lot of enthusiasts.
Happy pedalling mate!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles