Hello from Chile

dannau

Jun 17, 2020
Chile
Hello to all from Chile where we are entering our ... 12th week of lockdown. We had some nice weeks where the lockdown was lifted and we could hit the trails but we're back at it now for an indefinite amount of time (the death rate just doesn't stop rising). So just to say you to all of you e-riders that if you have any questions about enduro in Chile. Please feel free to ask. Oh, FYI, I'm riding a Fantic Integra Carbon 160, that I have upgrades with Sram X01 and Hope wheels, and some carbon replacements (cranks, bar, etc). I love the bike and literally adore the Brose S motor which is soooo silent and so smooth with lots of power. Cheers, Mark

MPJ

Nov 28, 2019
Chiltern Hills, UK
Hello to all from Chile where we are entering our ... 12th week of lockdown. We had some nice weeks where the lockdown was lifted and we could hit the trails but we're back at it now for an indefinite amount of time (the death rate just doesn't stop rising). So just to say you to all of you e-riders that if you have any questions about enduro in Chile. Please feel free to ask. Oh, FYI, I'm riding a Fantic Integra Carbon 160, that I have upgrades with Sram X01 and Hope wheels, and some carbon replacements (cranks, bar, etc). I love the bike and literally adore the Brose S motor which is soooo silent and so smooth with lots of power. Cheers, Mark
Love the look of the Fantics and the Brose S is a smooth one. Bet you have access to some beautiful trails and views in your part of the world. Welcome!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles