Hello everyone I am new to the forum my name is shahbaz cheema I am in Florida

Cheema962000

Mar 2, 2019
Florida
I purchased a levo turbo s works 2019 currently having issues with overcoming the speed limit regulator
I had a previous 2018 levo which I connected to the belevo app and was able to un lock the speed but unfortunately that app is not working with this new model. If anyone has any advice I would appreciate it

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Welcome to the Forum Cheema, I hope you have loads of fun with your new bike. :)
However, I won't be helping you to overcome the speed regulator.:censored: (Even if I knew how).

From reading comments elsewhere on this Forum, I believe that Specialized have made it very much harder, if not impossible, for you to do what you want.

Stumpy

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
I purchased a levo turbo s works 2019 currently having issues with overcoming the speed limit regulator
I had a previous 2018 levo which I connected to the belevo app and was able to un lock the speed but unfortunately that app is not working with this new model. If anyone has any advice I would appreciate it

Try here, I think it will help you....

Cheema962000

Mar 2, 2019
Florida
Also I have contacted the maker of belevo app he currently is not sure if he can solve this problem also I was wondering if anyone has come with and spped box type of gadget which would work on this model?

Cheema962000

Mar 2, 2019
Florida
So I am aware of these things
I am not concerned about warrenty personally
And I am extremely compliant with laws it's purely for personal property use only

Cheema962000

Mar 2, 2019
Florida
On the official trails my son uses this bike and I limit his power to 25% assistance so he never achieves any speed above 18 miles

Stumpy

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
So I am aware of these things
I am not concerned about warrenty personally
And I am extremely compliant with laws it's purely for personal property use only

Sorry if I misled you - the link should have got you here you should find what you are looking for within the threads in the forum

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles