Hello everyone. Happy to join. Where should I ask about Motor settings on a Specialized Turbo Levo. Trying to make my motor last I'm out of warranty.

RJRider

Dec 22, 2023
California
Hello everyone. Happy to join. Where should I ask about Motor settings on a Specialized Turbo Levo. Trying to make my motor last I'm out of warranty.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
making your motor last has little to do with settings. What kills the Brose is either water ingress (destroys main and sprag bearings) or hard pedal strikes.........possibly also hard landings from big jumps............ie whatever puts a lot of shock through the belt.

RJRider

Dec 22, 2023
California
making your motor last has little to do with settings. What kills the Brose is either water ingress (destroys main and sprag bearings) or hard pedal strikes.........possibly also hard landings from big jumps............ie whatever puts a lot of shock through the belt.
Thanks , good to know. These people who had motor replacements ride an area where there are alot of water crossings.

Dustjunky

Nov 11, 2020
Derby
Yep I had a hard pedal strike….fucked the motor up. …Leasure lakes did a great job ,fitted a new one ,ready in 3 days …and yes what ever you do don’t wash it upside down

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles