Heads Up! OT Battery Packs on Sale 50%

A06

Mar 9, 2023
Corona, CA
Just wanted to give the community a heads up that RM has the OT pack on sale 50% off. Just ordered one.

Sorry only US and Canada.

Sudastone

Aug 14, 2022
San Jose, Ca
@A06 Thanks for the heads up. I bought the v1 last night for $325 PLUS I was able to add the 20% off discount code for signing up. That dropped it down to $275 out the door.👍

Sudastone

Aug 14, 2022
San Jose, Ca
Well crud. OT pack came in and when I went to install it my coil shock doesn't fit. Tried a bunch of ways to install it but no go. I eventually found the OT pack fitment chart buried on the website that shows which shocks work or not. Unfortunately have a 2021 DHX2 coil that was redesigned after 2020. Now the piggyback is larger and off to the side instead of down the middle. Took the pack off and I'll keep my eyes open for an air shock in that size.

Kootbiker

Mar 26, 2023
British Columbia Canada
I ordered the overtime pack and Rocky Mountain in Quebec couldn’t find a company that would deliver it to my address in British Columbia. Batteries are considered hazardous materials when it comes to shipping.

Sudastone

Aug 14, 2022
San Jose, Ca
That's weird. I think mine came out of a Rocky Mountain warehouse in Utah via 2 day FedEx. I did have to pay a $15 battery type fee at the time though.

A06

Mar 9, 2023
Corona, CA
Well crud. OT pack came in and when I went to install it my coil shock doesn't fit. Tried a bunch of ways to install it but no go. I eventually found the OT pack fitment chart buried on the website that shows which shocks work or not. Unfortunately have a 2021 DHX2 coil that was redesigned after 2020. Now the piggyback is larger and off to the side instead of down the middle. Took the pack off and I'll keep my eyes open for an air shock in that size.
What model do you have and can you post pictures of the issue? I have a 2022/23 A30 coil with an DHX2 and have no issues with fitment, size large frame is that matters.

Sudastone

Aug 14, 2022
San Jose, Ca
Mines a 2019 medium Altitude C90 Rally. I can try to reinstall it on my lunch break and snap a picture then. The pre 2021 DHX2 had a different design for the piggyback than the 2021+ models. It was narrower and ran down the middle fitting in the groove of the battery pack.
chart_overtimepack.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles