Happy E- Bike owner.

Kentrider

Jun 30, 2019
Kent
Went out on my Levo Comp for the first real ride... ive taken it round the block and some quick rides but first long ish one. I was amazed.... no other words for it. This is my first bike in 14 years, and haven't ridden in those years, ive ridden motorbikes but not cycles... The Bikes power made it a joy to ride up the hills while i left my wife panting as she walked pushing her regular bike (my wife is way fitter than me).... One of the hills is a steep rocky byway with ruts and gullys so i said i would walk with her.... did that for a short time and wanted to try the turbo mode so off i went. Turbo mode up this hill was easier than walking it....
I only used the assistance if and when i needed it, rode a lot of the time with none on at all. I was surprised at how easy it is to ride with the assist off, heavy to get it going but once moving, no problems...Only did 10 miles 90% trails but felt great to get out again.... met a few walkers and some other cyclists and everyone was nice and said hello, made a change to the nasty comments i used to get on the KTM motor bike riding legal byways.... Cant wait to get out again now....

6f3cdce3-7aeb-492b-bea5-40ef017d1cf3.jpg
IMG_2540.jpg
IMG_2550.jpg
IMG_2545.jpg

Kentrider

Jun 30, 2019
Kent
got the wife one... she tried a few different ones out and was happiest on the Haibike Hardseven 1.0... happy days.....

davarello

Oct 29, 2018
New Zealand
Next ebike I buy will be for the wife - got her a demo of the Levo Comp to try and she loved it. Hoping new models come with the 700wh battery, I would put that in my bike and she can have my 500 as she's lighter than me.

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
Yeah, I made the stupid stupid mistake of letting my wife try my e-bike when I got it.
What was I thinking!!
Meant I had to buy a second one too.

Actually I need to get her a new one, as she chose a hard tail Treck Powerfly.. probably mainly as she liked the colour. It is a lovely light blue. Also of course as it was cheaper.

Since then we have done so much biking together, and she has learnt to enjoy trails etc which she almost never did before, so we are in the market for a light blue fully!!

Kentrider

Jun 30, 2019
Kent
My wife tried a few different makes and models and came back to the cheapest one, yay.... she hired one at bedgbury a few months ago and loved it...

Srade3

Jun 12, 2019
Santa Cruz, CA
I let my husband try my e-mtb on a regular bike path by the ocean in Monterey, CA. He is totally out of shape and hadn't even been on a bike for 5 years. I rode my regular bike, and we went 25 miles. He had a great time riding far in front of me. He was still tuckered out and fell asleep in the car on the way home, but the next day was not sore at all. Now looking at other e-bikes.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles