Haibike xduro all mountain 6

ANTQNY

Oct 15, 2020
Thirteen131313
He just purchased a haibike xduro all mountain 6 green. I have done 5 mile got home and the rear triangle is rattling 2/3mm play. The play was comming from the main pivot bolt. I have sent the bike back and waiting a replacement. Wondering if anybody else has had this problem thanks

Alexj

Oct 7, 2020
Tredegar
He just purchased a haibike xduro all mountain 6 green. I have done 5 mile got home and the rear triangle is rattling 2/3mm play. The play was comming from the main pivot bolt. I have sent the bike back and waiting a replacement. Wondering if anybody else has had this problem thanks
Hi I've got similar issue with mine one of the pivot points on the rear triangle on my all mountain 6 has come loose I think the metal insert inside the carbon has come away from the frame I'm taking it to a haibike dealer today. How lond did it take them to sort your issue out?

ANTQNY

Oct 15, 2020
Thirteen131313
Hi I've got similar issue with mine one of the pivot points on the rear triangle on my all mountain 6 has come loose I think the metal insert inside the carbon has come away from the frame I'm taking it to a haibike dealer today. How lond did it take them to sort your issue out?
Hi I got a new bike the next week off them I could have easily fixed it with a washer but diddnt want to be fiddling with a brand new bike it was like the bolt was too big

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles