Guy from Sweden here!

Nozes

Feb 6, 2021
Germany
Guess once you buy one you can't live without it!
I occasionally take my conventional full suspension bike for a spin in the woods just to prove to myself that I can still ride it ? but with EMTB I can keep up with my 16 year old son on longer tours, and boy we have fun
443C4FDA-CDF1-4E72-B6C4-3B9A78ED219F.jpeg

Braindamage

Feb 6, 2021
Sweden
I occasionally take my conventional full suspension bike for a spin in the woods just to prove to myself that I can still ride it ? but with EMTB I can keep up with my 16 year old son on longer tours, and boy we have fun View attachment 52362
Awesome! You seem to have a really good time (your son too but he looks a bit tired of taking pictures ;)). Can't wait to get a bike, will probably call a retailer tomorrow and see what they have in store!

Planckus

Jan 21, 2021
Denmark
Awesome! You seem to have a really good time (your son too but he looks a bit tired of taking pictures ;)). Can't wait to get a bike, will probably call a retailer tomorrow and see what they have in store!
Not much in stock anywhere, but since you are inside the union, you check put MHW Bike in Germany - they have Cube and Ghost in stock:)

dochabanero

Sep 8, 2019
Sweden
Välkommen!

Getting hold of an eMTB will be bit of a challenge. Between long and very long delivery is to be expected. Good luck hunting for one, you’ll need it!!

First one I got (pre-covid era) I could choose and test bikes from the retailer’s around Stockholm

Second bike, not so much. Ended up buying online as no one could provide the bike I wanted within Sweden.

Last edited:

Nozes

Feb 6, 2021
Germany
Yeah, it’s weird not testing it first, I’m interested in the Canyon Neuron or Spectral... would like to test them both

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles