Guess the price

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
A damper service on a MoCo is very different proposition to an RC2 or RCT3 damper.

yorkshire89

E*POWAH Master
Sep 30, 2020
North Yorkshire
A full service is a full strip down of the fork, replacing seals and oil and rebuilding. Custom tuning is also offered as an extra by most companies.
From sprung suspension:

1677245403272.png

1677245435146.png

Jan 26, 2023
England
Alf jones cycles in Gresford on the outskirts of Wrexham. Great bunch of guys and well stocked shop. Tyres are £70 each. Having a E bike ain’t cheap as you will dicover but it gives me miles of smiles and I can’t do the work myself so have to take it to peaple that know what thier doing. And I look after my bike so it looks after me. (y)
im with you on that. if it gives you pleasure and you cant do the work yourself then its worth it in my opinion.

SteveTTT

Mar 15, 2022
Hampshire, UK
Ok Drum roll please. This is the whats been done.
1 x Maxxis Dissector rear tyre
1 x Maxxis Minion front tyre
Both tubeless filled with Stans
lower fork service, new seals and grease up
dropper post cleaned up and greased up.
Brakes checked all ok
Chain guide fitted, supplied by me. ( from Whyte)
Motor checked and no faults.
silver service.
The final bill was £278.78
which I am happy with. (y)
so who ever was nearest with your guess, well done and I will buy you a pint if I see you out on the trails. :D
Got to be at least £130 of tyres in there, maybe more, so that seems a very fair price.👍

.zig

Oct 9, 2022
Central Florida
Took my Whyte E150 RS in for a service today. Have had the bike two years and eight months. Just over 1200 miles on the clock. In the past it has had a new chain and cassette, tyre etc eighteen months ago. This serve will include.
Silver service
Two new tyres (Maxxis)
Lower fork service
Motor check
Brake pad check
Fit chain guide ( supplied by me)
Dropper post sticking
And anything else that needs doing.
will let you know the price when I get it back tomorrow or Monday depending on when they finish it and my work shifts. 👍
I’d say close to $900. US

Feb 6, 2023
Uk
Diy it

…as much as poss anyway

Why give them money? If tools needed by them. Still better off and you know what to do next time

But…. each to their own

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles