Greetings from the Midlands

Taffyteg

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2018
United Kingdom
Hi all, I am from Wales (close to Llandegla) and moved to Leamington Spa 17 years ago where I am now a member of RLSCC a great local bike club. As far as I am aware I have the only Levo in these parts and I love it. At first people were taking the p1ss saying what is the point, blah blah but now they are realising how great these things are, well until they break down that is :mad:. Anyhow this site looks great, like minded bikers with a lot in common - happy days.
Without a Levo I would never have been able to get out with 2" of snow / ice on the ground and do 30 miles and 3200ft elevation in one ride.
20171228_101827.jpg

Jase37

Mar 3, 2018
Rugby
Hi Taffyteg

Nice to know there are some other local ebike fans. I am based in Rugby not far from you. Bit Flat round here mind to get the best from them but have been riding in the lakes and they come alive on that terrain

Taffyteg

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2018
United Kingdom
Hi Taffyteg

Nice to know there are some other local ebike fans. I am based in Rugby not far from you. Bit Flat round here mind to get the best from them but have been riding in the lakes and they come alive on that terrain
Cool - especially in this weather - you will have to try and get over one Thursday evening for the RLSCC mtb ride.

Jase37

Mar 3, 2018
Rugby
That sounds good taffy. Nice to here they accept ebikes. Although I do ride no assisted as well but the sam is much more fun.
What time do you ride on Thursdays and do you need to join the club. Would be good to get out and meet some more local riders. Jason

Taffyteg

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2018
United Kingdom
That sounds good taffy. Nice to here they accept ebikes. Although I do ride no assisted as well but the sam is much more fun.
What time do you ride on Thursdays and do you need to join the club. Would be good to get out and meet some more local riders. Jason
RLSCC has a website and in theory you don't have to be a member.
Meet up at the bike yard (Giant bike shop) in Leam for around 6.30pm for a 6.45 departure. Generally finish at a pub for around 9. I run in ECO mode for about 97% of the time on a Thursday.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles