Newbie here from the Midlands

Pop Larkin

Jun 16, 2020
UK
Hi all
Just started my ebike after many years riding analogue . I was going to hang on a few years but as I'm now recovering from a severe case of covid thought it was a good time to help my recovery

Looking at spending £4-5k approx - but getting a bit confused at choice - ridingwill be natural Singletrack , trail centres and Peak District so full suspension and around 140 travel- any recommendations welcomed

Thnx

Funkeydunk

Subscriber
May 28, 2019
Uk
The challenge is to find one in stock. But to be fair, and I say this all that time, any of them will be amazing. I’ve ridden loads of em, merida, Scott, YT decoy, Spesh turbo levo, whyte rs 150, amongst others I like the spesh. I have the 700w battery Because I wanted to eliminate battery anxiety. I also ride, Cannock, Sutton, wales etc. My mates ride Whyte and Merida and they are all great, between us we have the Shimano, brose and bosch motors. The Merida comes with two batteries the whyte with the 625 and mine with the 700, The emtb mode on the Bosch is really good, but the tuneability of the brose is amazing. So it’s not an easy question to answer.

Pop Larkin

Jun 16, 2020
UK
I've tried a mates Levo which I liked and am tempted by the rail 7 so may hire one from Chase Cycle centre - I'm not in a big rush as my lungs are still like crisp packets so I reckon August / Sept will be earliest I'm looking to pull the trigger

Plenty of research time needed!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles