Levo Gen 3 Great service from Ace & Specialized

EchoLima21

Jan 8, 2021
Surrey, Uk
Hi all, I know that Spesh can come in for a hard time for various failures, but on this occasion both they and my LBS (Ace Bicycles, Burpham) really came through.
My G3 Turbo Comp's freehub went tits after just three rides and was warrantied straight away. About a month ago it went again - pawls and springs tumbling about uselessly in the hub.
Ace called Spesh who acknowledged the warranty and said they could replace the hub but it would take three weeks. Ace said this was poor service and eventually Spesh replaced not just the hub but a full front and rear wheel set with Hope Fortus 30 rims and Pro 5 hubs. Ace even taped the rims, put the old boots back on and adjusted the derailleur before handing the bike back.
That is pretty damn good.

Apr 14, 2020
Surrey, UK
Yes ACE are a really nice bunch, I think a chap called Toby is the owner who I have spoken with a few times, I would defintely recommend them, they did warranty work on a friends Kenevo SL and swapped the motor out in just a couple of days for him so he could take the bike away at the weekend and he hadn't brought the bike from them, I have only brought parts from them but would defintely buy a new bike from there.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles