GPS Trackers w/ movement detectors - any good ideas?

Mako74

Apr 14, 2020
Finland
Hi all. I'd be interested in knowing if there are any good GPS Trackers with movement detection in case bike gets stolen? For Brose S Mag in my case. Came across this site in another thread here. A bit on the expensive side, but I like the idea of it being hooked up to the bike battery: Shop PowUnity ▷ Buy GPS Tracker & Co. online cheap - PowUnity

I wonder to where this plugs in inside the motor cover in Brose S Mag pictured below. Any ideas? Or any cheaper alternatives you know?

Brose_S.JPG

Mako74

Apr 14, 2020
Finland
Found out that the PowUnity connects to the front light plug, so I wonder if I could find a splitter to connect both the PowUnity AND my front light?

Mako74

Apr 14, 2020
Finland
As an DIY alternative could something like this work? Review here. Not sure how one would use the orange ACC ignition detection cable though.

games133

Apr 19, 2020
hartlepool
ive been looking at getting 2 of these for mine and my partner's bikes just help give peace of mind not sure has anyone had anything to do with them

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
Sherlock is supposed to be a good theft tracker system, not badly priced either when you consider how much Emtb’s cost

Sean

c11

Jul 3, 2020
India
Hi all. I'd be interested in knowing if there are any good GPS Trackers with movement detection in case bike gets stolen? For Brose S Mag in my case. Came across this site in another thread here. A bit on the expensive side, but I like the idea of it being hooked up to the bike battery: Shop PowUnity ▷ Buy GPS Tracker & Co. online cheap - PowUnity

I wonder to where this plugs in inside the motor cover in Brose S Mag pictured below. Any ideas? Or any cheaper alternatives you know?

View attachment 29254
Well, even I had similar doubts regarding trackers, and then a friend of mine suggested me to take a look at the product line by Garmin Express, these devices are easy to use, and also they are compact. The only issue that I had was with updating these devices, but even that can be done very easily now. You check this link for the same, a href=httpsgarminexpressupdater.comgarmin expressa

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles