Give me your opinions, Whistle (Atala) b-Rush c.91

draliko

Oct 16, 2018
Courmayeur
Guys while looking for a new ebike (moving from a levo to somethig new) i found something interesting, I was searching infos on the usual suspects (Crafty r/rr and Wild FS) when a friend of mine suggested taking a look to the new Whistle B-Rusch C9.1 (info: https://www.atala.it/prodotti/b-rush-c91/ ) and i must say i was surprised.
Geometry wise seems pretty nice, and the specs are well balanced (full carbon, full XT included wheels, and bosch cx gen4 625wh), Whistle is part of Atala which is part of Accell group ( Atala, Babboe, Batavus, Carraro Cicli, Ghost, Haibike, KOGA, Lapierre, Loekie, Nishiki, Raleigh, Sparta, Torker, Tunturi, Van Nicholas, Winora, and XLC components) so not a small company for sure.
The price is very nice at around 5500€ shipped (here in italy), Atala is an historical brand for us, used to make very nice bikes but was totally caught off guard from the emtb phenomenon (like all the italian brands).
Would you guys buy a bike like that? Considering that is already available for pickup in shops.

I'm seriously unsure on what to do, seems like a nice deal even if my first choice was the wild fs (second choice was crafty, that bike is a looker).
Thanks and apologize my english, not a native speaker.
B-Rush-C9.1[1].jpg

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Seems like a decent enough bike, as long as there is decent warranty support/back up I see no reason not to consider it

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles