Giant Trance X E+3 Pro display.

Zillionhz

Jun 27, 2021
Norway
Hey. I got a Giant Trance X E+3 pro, and lacking a display. Was checking out the new Giant RIDECONTROL DASH 2 IN 1 - SG, and I was wondering if anybody knows if it will work on my bike? I Emailed the retailer but I probably wont get an answer untill tomorrow.

zxhombrexz

Jun 2, 2021
Swansea, Australia
Hey. I got a Giant Trance X E+3 pro, and lacking a display. Was checking out the new Giant RIDECONTROL DASH 2 IN 1 - SG, and I was wondering if anybody knows if it will work on my bike? I Emailed the retailer but I probably wont get an answer untill tomorrow.

Hi from Australia.

I also looked into it and went into the local Giant shop to be told that they do not recommend the display units as they are not waterproof and they do not fit to mountain bikes and that none are available anyway.

However, I did a bit of research and ended up buying a Garmin edge 530 and with a downloadable app (Ebike Field) it shows the battery percentage and a whole lot of other data.

I am very happy with the Garmin product and also being able to customize the display (and show the remaining battery).

Hope that helps

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles